Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
Known for its healing powers since 400 B.C., ACV was Cleopatra’s beauty secret that helped her achieve beautiful skin. This golden elixir is infused into all our beauty care products and contains “the mother” or apple residue along with Vitamins C, B and Hydroxy Acids. This gentle pH balancing ingredient has so many beneficial properties:
- Helps to exfoliate scalp’s skin and reduce inflammation.
- Reduces scalp irritations and product buildup.
- Adds shine, luster and manageability.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of red spots.
- Softens and exfoliates skin.
- Kills bacteria on the skin and helps sooth sunburns, bug bites and other skin irritations.
ProRenew Complex CLR™ (Probiotic Blend)
We utilize a revolutionary new probiotic blend in all our products to help achieve more youthful and healthy skin. Many factors contribute to the slowing down of skin’s ability to renew itself including age, damage from sun exposure, pollution, environmental changes and stress. Probiotic contains essential enzymes that contribute to skin cells’ recovery from these internal and external factors. This powerful ingredient:
- Helps shed dead skin cells, reducing dryness, irritation and flaking.
- Provides a clean and healthy environment for hair regrowth.
- Contains bacteria that promotes cell renewal.
- Enhances skin cell quality and strengthens skin’s ability to protect itself from free radicals.
Certiﬁed Organic Aloe Vera
The plant’s leaf contains gel which is a clear jelly-like substance full of antioxidants, enzymes and fatty acids such as Vitamins A (beta-carotene), C and E (antioxidants), B12 and folic acid. Organic Aloe is infused into all our products and has many benefits:
- Nourishes and moisturizes.
- Sooths scalp irritations and promotes scalp’s health.
- Reduces skin’s inﬂammation and has antibacterial properties.
- Helps hydrate and nourish skin.
Chamomile is considered one of the ﬁnest skincare herbs that are known for its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inﬂammatory properties. Our whole product collection contains this miracle herb which benefits hair and skin in so many ways:
For Hair and Skin:
- Helps sooth skin inﬂammations and rashes.
- Adds shine and body to hair.
Green Tea Extract
Green tea is loaded with vitamins/antioxidants such as B vitamins, folate (naturally occurring folic acid), manganese, potassium, magnesium, caffeine and other antioxidants. People suffering from dermatitis and rosacea can beneﬁt from using the extract topically. It’s an excellent addition to our ingredient list and helps with the following:
- Fights dryness and irritations of the scalp.
- Ads shine and vibrance to hair.
- Brings moisture and improves its health.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Fight cell damage caused by free radicals and aging.
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
This vitamin has a vital role in restoring skin and hair that is weak and losing its elasticity. It’s the perfect ingredient for our collection since it does the following:
- Expedites blood circulation that helps nourish scalp and add volume to hair.
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores and even out skin tone.
- Helps ﬁght against skin damaged caused by environmental changes.
Orange Peel Oil
This Essential Oil is great for improving mood and re-energizing. We infused our Face Wash and Face Creams with its citrusy aroma. Orange Peel Oil is great for hair and skin:
- Helps promote skin’s clarity, radiance and smoothness by reducing the appearance of blemishes and uneven skin tone.
- Contains antioxidants that help to increase blood circulation and promote younger looking and feeling skin.
Green Coffee Extract
Our Night Cream is formulated with African Unroasted (Green) Coffee beans which are known to contain high concentration of essential fatty acids and vitamin E important to help restore skin overnight. This Powerhouse ingredient:
- Boosts skin’s protective barrier.
- Gently exfoliates skin.
- Refreshes and brightens skin.
Our Eye Cream formula is infused with this powerful antioxidant. It promotes skin’s health and glow around the eye area and has so many benefits:
- Helps to reduce the appearance of puffiness, dark circles, bags under eyes, inflammation and redress.
- Softens and brightens skin around the eyes.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
Hyaluronic Acid is produced naturally by the body and half of it is found in the skin. Its main function is to retain water, but with age, it slows down skin’s ability to hydrate itself. Applying Hyaluronic Acid topically can help restore skin’s moisture. Our Facial Serum contains 5% of HA which does the flowing for the skin:
- Increases Hydration.
- Soothes Redness.
- Alleviates Dryness.
- Creates a Protective Barrier.