Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
Known for its healing powers since 400 B.C. ACV was Cleopatra’s beauty secret that helped her achieve beautiful skin.
- Balances skin’s pH and helps eliminate dandruff and dry skin
- Contains anti-inﬂammatory properties and helps reduce red spots and blemishes
- Kills bacteria on the skin and helps sooth sunburns, bug bites and other skin irritations
ProRenew Complex CLR™ (Probiotic Blend)
Many have beneﬁted from using probiotics as supplements for years. Now, probiotics can be used topically and Applebiotic utilizes a revolutionary new probiotic blend to help achieve more youthful and healthy skin. Many factors contribute to the slowing down of skin’s ability to renew itself including age, damage from sun exposure, pollution, environmental changes and stress. Probiotic has excellent properties that contribute to skin cells’ recovery from these internal and external factors thanks to a bacterium which helps stimulate skin’s self-renewal. It contains:
- Cytoplasm and cell wall fragments make the quality of the skin cells much more improved
- Essential enzymes help shedding of dead skin cells thus promoting skin’s renewal
Certiﬁed Organic Aloe Vera
The plant’s leaf contains gel which is a clear jelly-like substance full of antioxidants, enzymes and fatty acids vital for healthy hair and skin.
- Vitamins A (beta-carotene), C and E (antioxidants), B12 and folic acid known to moisturize and nourish both hair and skin
- Enzymes such as bradykinase help reduce skin inﬂammation
- Fatty acids such as cholesterol, beta-sisosterol and others are essential in reducing skin’s inﬂammation and have antibacterial properties.
Chamomile is considered one of the ﬁnest skincare herbs that are known for its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inﬂammatory properties.
- Helps to sooth skin inﬂammations and rashes
- Adds shine and body to hair
Green Tea Extract
Green tea is loaded with vitamins/antioxidants and when applied to the skin, bring moisture and improve its health. People suffering from dermatitis and rosacea can beneﬁt from using the extract topically. Green tea contains B vitamins, folate (naturally occurring folic acid), manganese, potassium, magnesium, caffeine and other antioxidants.
- The topical application of green tea extract helps to improve skin elasticity, ﬁght inﬂammation and premature aging
- Antioxidants help ﬁght cell damage caused by free radicals and aging
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
This vitamin has a vital role in restoring skin that is weak and losing its elasticity.
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores and even out skin tone
- Helps ﬁght against skin damaged caused by environmental changes.